Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baby Boy


I just wanted to introduce the blog world to my one and only son, Brendon. I call him Baby Boy. He truly is the greatest son anyone could ask for. I am so proud of him, and grateful to God for the kindness of his spirit! He is so excited about our adoption because he absolutely loves babies. Big babies, small babies, all babies. I think he keeps me on point with finishing my paperwork. If I'm slacking, I know Brendon will reel me back in.  He truly is the sweetest child ever, and I know he'll make a great big brother. 

3 comments:

Kimberly Baggett said...

Shawn,
Welcome! I am so excited that you have started a blog! I have found that the adoptive "blogging" world is very supportive and I hope you feel the same! I am anxious to keep up with your journey to your little girl! You have a beautiful family! Many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Shawn said...

Thanks for the Welcome!