Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Official!!!

I know I'm a bit delayed in writing this, but today has been a VERY busy day!

I am very happy to announce that we passed court today! Here she is. I hope you enjoy!

22 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Yay, Yay... so beautiful! Love, J

Tam said...

Oh MY God Yessss!!!! I am so happy! I think I clicked on your blog 100 times today waiting to see that little face! Congratulations Shawn. This is such great news!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! No wonder it's been so hard waiting for your court date - just look at her! She is amazing and beautiful!!!So happy for you and your family! XOXO - Heidi

Tami said...

Yeaaaaahhhh! She is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to meet Baby M and glad Baby I will have a playmate.

Robyn said...

Congratulations! What a sweetheart!

The Busters said...

Wow!! She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!!! Hope you get to travel soon!

Unknown said...

Ohhh my goodness! what a cutie!!! so excited for ya'll!!!!! congrats!

Bennett said...

wow! Congrats, she is a doll!

Rebecca said...

She's so perfect!!! I could have talked to you all night!!! I love little M cubed!!! So happy for you. Crying a bit after watching this video. Sending you all so much love!!! Talk to you soon!!!

xoxo

Maribeth said...

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous! Congratulations! It was totally worth the wait of the good news to see that sweet face!

Sara said...

Congratulations!! What a very Merry Christmas for your family!

emily said...

Awesome news!! congrats. She is a beautiful girl. :)

Jackie Harmon said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

More Dorrs said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! YAY!!!!!

-Beka

Jen said...

What a Christmas blessing:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your journey. Congratulations to the new parents... you inspire us!

kmr said...

Congrats. She is so pretty. God Bless.

Jebena said...

Congratulations Shawn!!!! Oh girl, you and Miss Lil Sugar are going to drive the men-folks crazy with all the girlie-fun-stuff that we girls do! Can't wait until you all travel and get your Holiday Blessing!!!!!!!!!

PS...Her smile is a heart-breaker!

Crazy Thorne's said...

Congratulations! I think we might be traveling at the same time! What are your travel arrangements and where are you staying? e mail me . thornegroms@mac.com

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful family of FOUR!!!! She is stunning!! Safe travels.

Rahel said...

congrats! so happy for you guys!