Friday, December 4, 2009

Three Plus One at OneTrueMedia.com

13 comments:

Kelly said...

She is absolutely precious! (But you already knew that!)

Ladybugs appear said...

Perfection. congrats to your family!

Freda said...

Shawn,
She is adorable and your travel date will be here before you know it. Let me know if you want me to take something over of do something for you while I’m there. I can’t wait to see Miss Morgan in person and tell her that her mommy is on the way. I’ll send you our flight itinerary after I get Gladney’s blessing. Hopefully we won’t have to make any changes with our return flight.
We are so blessed!

Michelle said...

Simply Gorgeous!!!

Lisa and Peter said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Angela said...

She's a pretty little girl. Congratulations!

Laura said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to your family.

Jebena said...

Ahhhhhhh, a lil sugar angel!!!!!

Gracie's Mom said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!
She is sooo beautiful. Oh I know u all must be beside youselves right now! Here's to quick & happy travels :)

Eryn said...

She is abosolutely beautiful!! Congrats on passing court adn getting travel dates!

pat2006 said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! Please tell the ladies at the Bejoe house hello. My time there was great.

Pat Earley
Addison and Solomon's Mom

Sweet Patience said...

Congratulations! She is so precious! You are very close to traveling! Too excited for you.

Christina said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Shawn! Morgan is absolutely beautiful!! What a perfect Christmas gift!! Christina & Amina