Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Court Date!

Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes everyone. I really appreciate all of the support! I am happy to report that we have a court date on Dec 4th!!

20 comments:

More Dorrs said...

Great news!!

-beka

Jebena said...

Blessed to be traveling during the holidays!!!!!

Heidi said...

Yeah!!!!!! And so soon!! So happy for you!!

Rebecca said...

best news!!! so happy!!!

The Busters said...

Fabulous news! YAY! So happy for you!

Robyn said...

Yay! Wonderful news!

_ said...

Hooray!!!! How exciting. Are you just beside yourself?

Rahel said...

Wonderful! Although that is soon, I know the days can pass slowly!! Thinking of you!!

Freda said...

Shawn,
This is really good news. I do hope we get to travel together before Christmas! We are planning on driving to DC and flying from Dulles.

Tam said...

Yes yes! This makes me so happy! I've been checking your blog like a lunatic :-)

Kelly said...

Woohoo!!!

Anonymous said...

I just linked to your blog from the Gladney website; we are considering beginning the process to adopt a little one from Ethiopia next year. I just wanted to tell you (1) congratulations on your court date! and (2) thank you so much for sharing your story so that others can be encouraged through it. I look forward to "seeing" your journey come to completion as we consider starting our own!

Nikki

AprilM said...

Yay!!!! So Happy For You!!!!!

Gracie's Mom said...

WooHoooo Merry Christmas!!!

Heather said...

Great news!!!! Congratulations!

Cassandra Britt said...

Hooray!! How did I miss this? So happy for you-I will praying...

Sara said...

Yay! One last wait!

Sweet Patience said...

Wonderful! What an awesome Thanksgiving/Christmas gift!

Michelle said...

WOW!!! Awesome News!

The Mathews Family said...

Congrats!