Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank You!

I want to send out a special thank you to Sharon and Emily. They sent us such beautiful pictures and video of our sweet girl. These really made our day! Can I just tell you she is beautiful! I can't wait to share her with all of you.

In preparation for Thanksgiving, I'll just say that I am so thankful for the wonderful traveling Gladney families who carry things across the ocean for us, and take wonderful pictures of our babes while we wait. I cannot wait to return the favor to another waiting family!

Happy Monday

5 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so glad that you are able to get videos and pics. Next year you won't need it. Baby "M" will be sitting at the table with the family. If she is lucky maybe her big brother will sneak her some stuffing or mashed potatoes.

More Dorrs said...

Traveling families have keep me sane these last 3 months!

Can't wait to return the favor :). Soon! We shall travel soon!

-beka

Rebecca said...

What a wonderful gift!!! Can't wait to see her!!!

Jim said...

We are leaving Thursday and would be happy to take pics for you. Just send me the details to cscroggin2000 at yahoo dot com


Carmen

Cassandra Britt said...

Hi-just wanted to make sure you received my comment-our email again is bbritt3@triad.rr.com. Would still love to take pics. and a package to your little angel!