Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So Long Summer!!

I'm a summer junkie; I just can't get enough! But I guess it's time to face the reality that summer is almost done!  September is only a week away (boo hoo); but hopefully referral is on the way! Here are some quick shots of our summer of fun. By no means is this comprehensive. It's just a fews snapshots when I could remember to take out my camera.


Mr. B had the most awesome 9 year old sleepover! We hosted 15 boys, and they stayed up the entire night! His party was so popular that 2 of his buddies decided to replay all the action, and host sleepovers of their own!  Here is a shot of the cake (yum!) 

Pizza and Happy Birthday after a night of Laser Tag. These kids also went to the movies. We didin't get back home until really late, but this did not tire them out! So much for planning!

At about 10 am the next morning,  and 24 hours without sleep, Mr. B couldn't take it anymore. The excitement and adrenaline caused him to crash just as the sun came up. Too funny! He didn't even stay up for the waffle breakfast I prepared!  

We had a great time in Jamaica Mon!! Our resort was awesome! Found it on Tripadvisor. I love that site! The reviews are always right on. I never travel without it! Can't wait to travel again! 
Horseback riding that included a dip in the ocean. As you can tell I was a bit skeptical. But it was actually fun. 

My son, on the other hand, has not a skeptical bone in his body! OMG! I couldn't believe he actually jumped! He's a really good swimmer, and a bit of a daredevil!   I was a daredevil in my younger years as well. But I guess I'm getting old. I was too nervous to even try this!

We did do a float trip on the Rio Bueno in Jamaica. Pretty cool, but not exactly like Whitewater Rafting. This river was where Christopher Columbus' first saw the beautiful island. 

Baseball was also super fun!! We made it to our league's championship game. My hubby was assistant coach, and the boys did great. They placed 2nd overall. 

They were too excited after after 3 successful runs!

The team had a small cookout to celebrate their success. Cupcakes, trophies, BBQ. They had a ball. We didn't leave until about 11pm. My child really knows how to party! 

No comments: