Saturday, August 15, 2009

7 months and Counting




Ok....I am the ultimate slacker!!  Each and everyday I think of something to write about. But each and everyday, I forego updating my blog to catch a few zzzz's (sleep).  

We have been on waitlist for over 7 months now, and we will actually celebrate 8 months on September 12. My how time flies!

I have been eagerly awaiting news of a referral, or any referrals for that matter. We are near the top of the unofficial list, but our agency hasn' t given too many referrals lately. Everything seems to be at a standstill. The good news is that lots of families have passed court recently, so hopefully that will get us successfully through court sooner ( we will see). I had a freakout moment last week after reading another blog where the writer mentioned waiting by the phone and getting jittery when an exotic Texas area code appeared on her phone. It was so funny because I had been getting all these "stray" calls from "stray" area codes on my cell. Of course I ignored them all because I figured I didn't know who it was. Then it struck me. I can't keep ignoring strange numbers. One of those could have been the call!  So now I'm on my P's and Q's! Any strange phone number, I'm answering it! 

Heidi tagged me last week, and unfortunately,  I haven't updated yet, but I will do it! 

Have a great weekend!   








No comments: