Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moving on Up

3 recent referrals from our agency!! This means we are moving on up the "unofficial"  list! Today we sit at #6!! Whopee. Congrats to all the families with recent referrals. Our time is coming, I can feel it!

17 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm with you on that! It's going to be soon, very soon!

Cassandra Britt said...

Hope to see you on the referral list, soon!! Answer the phone!! Ha!

Freda said...

Don't it feel good!

Brenda said...

Keep moving on up!!! It was great meeting you at Ethiopian Cultural Camp.

Anonymous said...

I feel it too!!!! We're #5! Come on top 10! Let's GO!

Freda said...

Hey Shawn
Can you say number 5! I know it’s a little premature to be thinking about traveling but I hope we get to travel together.

Cassandra Britt said...

NUMBER FOUR!!

Rebecca said...

Hi ... I'm 14 or 8 or 4 on the unofficial list. I think it's really setting in that we may meet our daughter in the next few months. (Why do I always feel scared to type something like that ... as if it will jinx everything?) Anyways, the movement of the list is encouraging. To think of all the families to be made or to be strengthened. It's so exciting!!! I will be celebrating with you all.

Heidi said...

You moved up again! Number Three! Next week could be it for you!!!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness!!!!

Shawn said...

Thanks for all the well wishes everybody!!! Moving up the list is so exciting, yet scary at the same time! I'm hoping our phone rings next week, and you'd better believe I'm checking the cell like every 5 minutes!

Tam said...

You really are moving on up. Prepare to be stalked, a lot!
Oh and PS, I re-tagged you :-)

Freda said...

Got it, you're next!!!!

Heidi said...

I have a feeling you're next!!!

Single PAP said...

We should get together so i can give you your prize! Also, is it true cause you don't have it posted it here.. but i heard your child is home!

Cassandra Britt said...

NUMBER 2!!

Shawn said...

@Freda, Heidi and CB. I hope I get to meet you guys when we travel (I'm being very optimistic here). Thanks for updating me on our status! It's so exciting.

@ Laura..I wish we had baby home, but she's not here yet. We are still waiting on our referral. We definitely have to get together. I have to claim my prize, even if it's a month late (LOL)