Monday, November 17, 2008

Prayers for Our Single PAP's

I'm so sad to find out that things have changed for my single buddies adopting from Ethiopia.  It seems that singles will still be able to adopt from Ethiopia, but the wait times will be much, much longer for them. It appears the changes will also affect many who are already in process.  I'm sure the exact details will be on most group pages shortly.  Please pray for all of them.  Pray that they stay strong and encouraged during this trying time. 

7 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

Thank you....

Robbin

Freda said...

This is terrible news; I couldn’t believe it when I heard at first. It just goes to remind us that things could change at any given moment for all of us.

Tami said...

Thanks~!

Shawn said...

Things are just so unpredictable in International adoption. I just hope the program survives long enough for all of us to bring our kids home.

4evamom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4evamom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4evamom said...

Thank you for the sentiment.
By the way my name is Shawn also.
I am at the paper chasing stage and I am a single PAP.