


This weekend we ordered baby girl's nursery furniture. I absolutely love it, and it should last her for many years. It converts to a toddler bed and a full sized bed. We purchased it in white, although I do love the black. It should arrive in 8-10 weeks. Now to pick out bedding. We have also gotten rid of the old furniture in her room (thanks to the Salvation Army). So the room is now empty and waiting for a little baby girl on the other side of the globe. Come on court date!
Today we also received an update on Baby M. She is gorgeous with the biggest, brightest eyes. She is gaining weight like a champ, and her developmental milestones are being reached. I am so anxious waiting to bring her home, but I know it will all happen in due time. I'll keep myself busy until then. Have a great Friday!
1 comment:
Awww! Let me know when you need a shopping buddy to hang out at Buy Buy Baby, Babies R Us, and all the other cutey pie stores.
Hugs,
me
BTW: We submitted our app to America World and are just waiting for a response. (I know....Gladney...big smile)
Post a Comment