In light of all this good news, maybe...just maybe, we will have a court date soon too! I sure hope so because I'm starting to get a little antsy! I feel like a 2 year old in the middle of a temper tantrum! I want her home NOW!!!!
ok, I feel better. Thanks for listening!
10 comments:
I was an ugly person to be around while waiting for a court date...it makes you crazy, doesn't it??!?
Let's get you a court date ASAP!!
-Beka
I was not expecting the flood of court dates. It's so exciting!!! But now I'm getting really anxious. And I understand the craziness.
Shopping definately helps the waiting temper tantrum blues. There are so many gorgeous lil girl things, so I say take full advantage of shopping therapy;)
Oh, the waiting. Just. No. Fun. Court is the last hurdle though! C'mon court date!
Oh, please, I hope you get a court date next week!!!
Hope you get a court date soon!!! Do I still owe you photos from Mekele??
ellen
Anyday now our telephone will ring and we'll be one step closer. I'm so excited!
Tag....you are next! We just received the call,court date Nov 30!!!!!
We are also awaiting a court date. We received a referral just a week or so behind you. I hope they come soon!
Congratulations on your referral. You will be en route to Ethiopia before you know it -- holding your beautiful baby girl! (I must also concur with the other moms -- shop til you drop!!! I definitely helps with the wait!!!)
Lisa
Post a Comment