Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Shawn!!!


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...I'm 25 years old (ahem), 25 years old...may God bless me...Happy Birthday to me!!! Now I guess the 25 is stretching it, but hey, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

I was surprised with cake from my son and husband this morning, so as you can imagine, my tummy is a rumblin. I shouldn't have had such concentrated sugar this early in the morning. But hey, it's my birthday, and I can do what I want! 

Now, I'm headed out to the spa at the Mandarin Oriental hotel. I can't wait! I convinced my hubby to get me a very nice designer bag, not sure which one yet, but purses are my fetish. For the most part, I'm just going to enjoy the day, and be thankful that God has blessed me with yet another year! Oh, happy day!!

5 comments:

Jebena said...

Happy Birthday Shawn---We Praise HIM for your life and ALL that HE has prepared for it to bring HIM glory! Be Blessed Today!

Sweet Patience said...

Have a wonderful and blessed day today! My hubby celebrated last weekend and my moms birthday was yesterday. Wonderful March babies! I hope that you are blessed with many, many more!

Elisabeth said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you are having quite a blessed one!!

Ellen

Freda said...

Happy Birthday Shawn. Hope you enjoyed the spa

Shawn said...

Thanks for all the Birthday well wishes!!