This is part two of my pictorial on life since being placed on the waitlist. It's a little counterintuitive, but I guess I'm just backwards tonight. Part 1 is below this post (go figure)

My mom (all black) and her friend visited the area 2 weeks ago. They were in town for our sorority's annual congressional visit to capitol hill. It was great hanging out with them. They were in town from the west coast, and this night we ate $85 meals. (Yikes, we didn't quite expect that, but it sure was good).

Mr. B played Basketball, and he was the star of the team. He's so tall he played center, andhe scored 51 points this season. The season just ended on Sunday.


We attended the Inauguration of President Obama! Cold, but wonderful!


But nothing compared to meeting President Obama in person when he surprisingly showed up to a Washington Wizards game, and sat in our section!! I couldn't believe it. I knew our season tickets would pay off some day. Heck we deserved it after the horrible season the Wizards have had. (I'm a Laker fan, but my son loves his home team).

So cool. And so close.

He shook hands on the way out.

B and I were all smiles!
1 comment:
Oh man, that is sooo amazingly cool about seeing Pres. Obama at a game!! Great photos!!
Post a Comment