We are chugging right along!! Our CIS approval arrived yesterday to my surprise. It only took about 3 weeks after we resubmitted. It probably would have occurred even sooner if they had realized that we already had our fingerprints done. At any rate, it is in my hand now(whoppee)!
All we have left is submission of yet another set of fingerprints to the FBI for our dossier. After that arrives, we should be on waitlist. I hope in time for a late spring arrival, and travel in the early summer.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations on the CIS. My FBI came really fast. I sent mine on the 18th and received it back on the 1st I believe. It was a cake walk. You are right there!!!
Hope it comes quickly
Robbin
Congratulations on receiving your CIS approval. I mailed my request over two months ago and I haven't heard a word.
Congratulations!! That is one of the hardest waits!!
ellen
Thanks Robbin, Freda, and Ellen. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Post a Comment