Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bridal Showers, Concerts, and a Rainbow


Well since I have no pictures of a beautiful Ethiopian baby girl to display as of yet, I thought I'd share some of my own. (I guess it's the next best thing). My friend S. (orange dress)  is getting married in 1 month. These are 2 photos from her local bridal shower. It was very nice with great food, and drinks (hoot hoot!!).  The cupcakes were to die for. I had two.  I guess that's why I'm popping my "Rockin Body" DVD in daily to take off a few of those cupcakes.



B and I had a night out a few weeks ago. We saw "Mint Condition" live in concert.  They were wonderful!!  The night was pretty fun with the exception of "the intoxicated trio" that sat by us and gave a show of their own.  B and I seem to have no luck at concerts.  We always seem to have seats next to the drunkest folks in the room.  Let's just say they keep things interesting. (Go figure) 


I have seen at least 3 rainbow's in the past 3 months. Wow!! How beautiful.  This is a photo I snapped from my backyard.  Everytime I feel down for whatever reason, I look at it and think of God's promise to us. (Just thought I'd share..I'm actually surprised you can see it)

No comments: