Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!
We can now share this day forever!!! The day we saw those little faces for the first time! Congrats!!!
yeah-congratulations. I took a lot of pics while in ETH. If you email me a pic of your little girl maybe I will have a pic for you!
Yay!! Congrats on your new daughter!-beka
Congratulations on your wee little one!
Congrats!!!!! So happy for you! Our case worker had to call us three different times before she got us-how funny is that?
Congratulations! Wonderful news!
Yes!!!!Congratulations Mamma!!!!
Congratulations!! Cheers to you and your family!!
Yea!! So very excited for ya'll!!!! Congrats!
Oh Yea Baby!!!! Congratulations Family!!!!!
Congratulations, what an exciting day for you!!
Congratulations!!!!! SO exciting!
Congrats!
Wonderful news!!
Congratulations! So happy for you all!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!
We can now share this day forever!!! The day we saw those little faces for the first time! Congrats!!!
yeah-congratulations. I took a lot of pics while in ETH. If you email me a pic of your little girl maybe I will have a pic for you!
Yay!! Congrats on your new daughter!
-beka
Congratulations on your wee little one!
Congrats!!!!! So happy for you! Our case worker had to call us three different times before she got us-how funny is that?
Congratulations! Wonderful news!
Yes!!!!
Congratulations Mamma!!!!
Congratulations!! Cheers to you and your family!!
Yea!! So very excited for ya'll!!!! Congrats!
Oh Yea Baby!!!! Congratulations Family!!!!!
Congratulations, what an exciting day for you!!
Congratulations!!!!! SO exciting!
Congrats!
Wonderful news!!
Congratulations! So happy for you all!
Post a Comment