Friday, April 10, 2009

Jamaica Mon!!

I just wanted to give a special shout out to Robin on her referral!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you!! Here is wishing you a speedy and successful court date and travel!  Sweet Patience instruced me on linking other folks blogs to my post, but it's not working on my MAC. Thanks anyways; I'm sure I'll figure it out in the end. 

As for me, we are on the way to Jamaica Mon!!! I can't wait. I'm still a little sick, but not as bad as I was last week. I'm hoping the warm sun, and early spring thaw will do me some good. Hopefully it will help me to get rid of this cough once and for all. Now, I know I should be completely packed by now considering we leave out bright and early. But of course, I'm not. Traveling just doesn't seem right if I don't stay up all night packing all the stuff I should have packed yesterday. (But, I have an excuse. I worked last night and I attended Good Friday mass at 7pm) Oh well. I'm trying to get it together.

I wish all you Christians out there a very Happy Easter!!! (With lots of chocolate of course!) Until my next post...toodles.

 

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Have an awesome time in Jamaica!

Angela said...

Enjoy,

We're headed there next month, save some sun for me!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Thanks so much Shawn for the well wishes!!! I am really praying for a speedy process as well!

I also love to pack the night before. I usually make a list throughout the week of things I intend to pack and then I put it together last. I figure, I'm not flying the plane! So I like to be tired and ready for a safe and sound adventure.

Happy travels and soak up the sun MON!

BTW... linking from your mac:

On blogger go to the page you are linking and copy the complete address using the Apple/C option. Go back to blogger type what you are linking, for instance once you typed my name :) highlight my name and then hit little green world sunglass iconny thingy and a box will pop up. Paste the address there and close. Don't forget to change the color of the word and maybe underline it so that it stands out . Tah dah!!! Done!

Email me mshopkins@gmail.com If you get stuck. After Jamaica of course!

Thanks again

Robbin

Sweet Patience said...

Enjoy the fun in the sun! I love Jamaica! We ate jerk chicken and peas and rice like we never had it before the entire week we were there.
Take plenty of pictures and be safe!

Anonymous said...

Shawn, I'm so excited for your familiy. Exactly where are you on the waitlist? I'm so ready for my referral! Did you request a gir or boy? Age?

kisha said...

I am just reading the comments on my blog. Please forgive me.. I am so new to the blog world. what is your email address, I will forward foul proof instructions on how to add music..

Are you still waiting on a referral?

Freda said...

Hope you had a fun time in Jamaica. Post pics soon.